We currently have an opening for an Installation / Service Engineer to join our team with immediate start.
The successful candidate will be trained to install our equipment by working alongside experienced engineers in the field.
Our Installation / Service Engineer are required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Install & assemble Universal Services sports equipment in establishments throughout the UK
- Service and maintain a complete range of sports products; from indoor climbing frames in schools, to basketball goals and netting in leisure centres.
- Comply with company Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Comply with company Policies and Procedures
- Perform all duties in a professional and efficient manner as an onsite representative of the company.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to work away from home extensively (long hours approx. 55+ weekly) Monday to Friday. A company vehicle is supplied for travel to and from sites and allowances are paid for hotel accommodation and food. All electrical tools are supplied for you to carry out the required work.
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per year (Including Bank Holidays).
Contracted Hours: 40 per week plus overtime that is essential for role due to the amount of traveling involved. Expected gross wage likely to be in excess of £33,000 per annum (Overtime Included) plus allowances for accommodation and food.
We anticipate the successful candidate should have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to follow instructions and understand technical drawings
- Operating power tools
- Work safely at height using mobile towers and MEWPs
- Working on a construction site environment.
- Be practical minded along with the ability to solve problems, maintaining a positive attitude
- Have the ability to use their own initiative.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with both the office and end user.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- The following qualifications are an advantage, but training will be provided should it be necessary: PASMA, SSSTS or CITB, IPAF Certificates
To be considered for this position, please apply by submitting your CV to our Service Operations Manager, Russell Kyte on firstname.lastname@example.org